UtahMountainBiking's strength-building DVD
Develop strength and burst-power to attack the steeps, hit the ledges,
and win the races. Use this DVD to work out twice a week on your
and you'll become stronger and faster than you ever imagined!
Only $24.95 through the UtahMountainBiking.com
|This isn't your usual "spinning class" workout.
Instead, you'll exercise with UMB's veteran racer Bruce on Park City's Mid
Mountain Trail. Beautiful scenery to
keep you in the riding mood. Exciting music (three selectable music
tracks) gets your juices going.
The Biking Power workout gives you
the power to win races, climb steep mountains, bull over roots and rock
ledges, and fight your way through sand and mud. As your coach for this
workout, Bruce brings his experience as a doctor and as a mountain
|What's in this 55-minute workout?
- Warmup - 7 min
- One-leg pedaling - build upstroke power, 5 min
- High-speed spins - smooth circular cadence, 5 min
- Standing bursts - acceleration, power, 6 min
- Effort ladder - improve your lactate threshold, 7 min
- Attacks - sit to stand transitions, sitting
acceleration, 6 min
- Steady state - power output, 5 min
- Race simulation - improve shifting, transitions, power. 10
- Cooldown - 4 min
From the "Attacks" portion of
|How is this DVD different from other "workout
- Beautiful scenery at 8000 feet elevation
- On-trail exercises; never boring
- Three unique music tracks! or use your own music
- Doctor-designed and tested
- Specifically designed for mountain biking skill and strength
- Filmed in the Wasatch Mountains
From the one-leg pedaling exercise.
|Why spend your winter watching sweaty
guys sitting on their trainers in a gymnasium?
Now you can do
mountain-bike specific exercises in a beautiful setting with the Biking Power
DVD. Guaranteed to contain more aspens than any other workout, or your money
From the Race Simulation.
|Download a demo for a quick look:
(NOTE: For fast viewing, use the YouTube versions. Thanks!)
Biking Power demo Quick
look, featuring a brief snippet from each exercise, demo of alternate
sound-tracks. MPEG4-2, 320x240 res, 15 fps. 2 minutes run-time, 23 MB.
Pedaling Sample Introduction
and uninterrupted sequence from the one-foot pedaling drill, for a more
detailed look. 2 minutes, 22 MB file size. [ YouTube
Simulation Sample Beginning of the race
simulation segment of the exercise video. 90 seconds. [ YouTube
|For dealer orders, call UtahMountainBiking at 801-653-2689 or email Mike at